ConnectMyApps is unique for a SMB application integration platform because we enable you to connect applications installed locally on your computer or a server, as well as connecting cloud (web based) applications.
We do this with a small program we have developed called ''Cloud Connector''. This lets you connect locally installed applications to the cloud securely, without having to take down firewalls etc.
Cloud Connector is a very small plug-in program that is installed on your computer or the server where your application is running. It takes less than a minute to install following the steps below:
- Set up a free ConnectMyApps trial account by signing up here http://connectmyapps.com/SignUp
- Contact ConnectMyApps to get the link and instructions for the Cloud Connector relevant for the application you want to connect.
- Download Cloud Connector from this link we send you via email.
- After installing Cloud Connector you will see a "Cloud Connector" icon on the desktop. Double-click it and press Login. There is no need to enter username or password.
- Copy the Cloud Connector Key to your clipboard by pressing Copy to the right of the long number
- Login to https://cloudmanager.connectmyapps.com/and go to Applications / Add New.
- Select the application you want to connect and enter the required details.
- Paste the Cloud Connector Key from Step 5 above into the relevant field and click Authenticate.
The app you just added should now be shown in your ''Applications'' list, so you can continue adding another app and connecting the two.