To add Salesforce as an application please do the following:
- Log in to CloudManager here.
- Go to Applications, then press Add New Application.
- Search for Salesforce and select it.
- Select an Environment. For testing you can select Sandbox. For connecting to your Salesforce live data select Live. You can always change this later, if required.
- Press Authenticate. A pop-up box will appear, asking you to log into Salesforce. Enter your Salesforce login and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If all is successful the pop-up box will close and you will be back in CloudManager.
- You will be prompted to give your application a name. Press Finish to complete the process.
- You should now see your Salesforce account in your Applications list.
Pop-up box doesn't appear?
In step 5, if the pop-up box does not appear it is being blocked by our browser. You will need to allow your browser to display popups. The instructions for doing this depend on your browser, refer to this external link for more details.
Salesforce Access Rights
Your integrations will have the Salesforce access rights of the user you log in with in step 5. You will need to ensure the user has sufficient rights to support your chosen integration. You can discuss this with the ConnectMyApps support team.
To connect with Salesforce you must have an edition that offers the Web Services API. You can read more about Salesforce editions here.