This article describes how to add Xledger as an application in your ConnectMyApps account. You will require assistance from your Xledger re-seller partner during this process.
The section below marked "(For Partners)" is to be followed by your Xledger partner. The section marked "(For Customers)" is to be followed by you, the ConnectMyApps user, after your Xledger partner has completed the steps in their section.
ConnectMyApps supports connecting to Xledger "Live", "Demo" and "Test" environments. You can select the desired environment when adding Xledger as an application in your ConnectMyApps account.
Xledger Client Certificates
We support Xledger integrations with or without Xledger client certificates. This article provides details only on integrations without certificates. If you require the use of a certificate you must contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange installation. Please note that certificate installation is a chargeable service.
Access Rights in Xledger (for Partners)
You will need to perform the following tasks in each Xledger entity your customer wishes to integrate. If your customer wished to add entities in more than one environment, such as "Demo" and "Live", you will need to repeat the steps in each environment.
- Add a user with access to the Xledger entity.
- The user must be given the roles Web Service User and File Uploader.
- Under Web Service User access rights must be given to the following methods at a minimum: GetCustomerData, GetProductData, GetSalesOrdersData, GetCustomerTransactionsData
Adding Xledger (for Customers)
You may now add Xledger as an application. First, log into your ConnectMyApps account here.
Then please do the following:
- Choose Applications from the Meny on the left. Press Add New Application.
- Search for Xledger and click it.
- In the authentication screen enter the user, password, and entity code provided by your Xledger partner.
- Choose "No" for "Use Certificate?". Finally choose "Test", "Demo" or "Live" environments, based on which one you wish to connect to. Your Xledger partner can advise which one if you are not sure.
You should get a green "success" message. Give your application a name - we recommend adding the entity code to the name, as well as the text "Test", "Demo" or "Live", depending on which environment you connected to. This will help identification later, especially if you add multiple applications. Finally press the Finish button to complete adding your application.