ConnectMyApps lets you automatically transfer vouchers from Husleie.no into your ERP software as invoices (PowerOffice Go, Tripletex, Xledger).
Our integrations simplify your work by reducing administrative tasks and ensuring consistent transfers of information - all while saving you time and money.
This article will show you how to get started by adding Husleie.no as an application in CloudManager.
Note! To register Husleie.no as an application on our platform you will need a username and password for API access. This is separate from your normal Husleie.no account.
Please contact Husleie.no customer service to get your API credentials, and specify that the account needs full access to invoices, clients and payments.
1) Create a ConnectMyApps trial account: https://connectmyapps.com/SignUp
2) Login to Cloud Manager
3) Click Quick Start and read the instructions
4) Press the Add New Application button:
5) Type "Husleie" into the search box:
6) Enter the username and password with API access and press Authenticate
(As described above, you will need to contact Husleie.no customer service to get your API credentials.)
7) Husleie has now been added as an Application on our plattform. The wizard will now ask you to repeat the steps above for the second application that you want to integrate with.
- For PowerOffice Go, see information on how to generate a client key
- For Tripletex, see this article describing configuration changes that should be done before starting the workflow/transfers
- For Xledger, see information on 'Adding Xledger as an Application'
8) Choose your desired workflow, and finally click Finish and schedule the workflow to start automatic transfers.
Congratulations! Your integration is now completed.
If you want to learn more about our platform you can take a look at our knowledge base.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com